Friday, February 22, 2013

Felt just like yesterday when I left Young Talents,finally leaving the place I grew up in,the studio I spend hours dancing in,even remembered once I had a muscle strain due to stretching..I must be really inflexible then. Its been 13 years,since I started dancing. 5 Performances till date,missing all the people that played a part in it. &To the most important person that brought me this far,I know I have disappointed her,not managing to finish my dance studies,all the hope she had for me. Every now and then,I feel like I'm starting to give up hope. But each time I step back into the studio,I remember why I've come this far. Everything I have about my dance passion today,credits back to her. 

I miss you 老师,wish there could be one more day,we can all gather in the same old studio,to have one more lesson with you. Miss all your constant nagging, your constant reminder of how much passion we have for what we're doing. I hope you're doing well wherever you are. I really miss having you stomp your feet to the rhythm and clap your hands so loud,sometimes I think I could've gone deaf hearing you clap for the whole lesson. You always telling us after you scold us, " 不许哭 " and constantly yelling, "庞瑞骑,用工一点,不要偷懒! " , feels like sometimes,in the dance studio,I can still hear your nagging,so vaguely in my head. Thank you,for bringing me through the tough times in this road,every time I remember the words you say,the road just seems a little easier to walk through. 


"台下十年工,台上三分钟"

No comments: