Saturday, March 23, 2013

21,


So its finally the BIG 21 , for many this might be an important event to celebrate with huge celebrations,well as for me,I had every of my love ones there with me on that very special day. First of all,big thanks to all the Hunny Bunnies of mine secretly planning behind all these wonderful events that happened. So I had Angeline come over in the afternoon to doll me up! I guess everyone has been dying to,lol. But I have to say,she did a really good job neatening up my eyebrows,that I think has annoyed her for the longest time. Later in the afternoon,Gladys and Gabriel came over to do up the decorations and blow up all the balloons! So credits to them for the wonderful pink decorations! So it was a really simple celebration with all my relatives and friends. So thankful for their time to come celebrate with me. X  

ALSO,not forgetting my two darlings Simaling and Ange,who came over to surprise me on the actual day at 12 midnight with mango pudding as my birthday cake,so so blessed. I love you girls!

&Now,I guess I should just leave you guys with the pictures, (:


My Family,would never trade them for the world. 

My Second Family that I'm so blessed with. X

Mahjong for the night of course,since its my favorite game. Haha 

And this is a photo with my two darlings,that suprised me with big bear Max! 

 PRESENT TIME! 

From Joey,Vicky and Ralph. 
Bright pink MJ laptop carrier! REALLY SPOLLING ME THESE BUNNIES.


And from Roxanne and Kitson,
Super practical present, Kbox vouchers! How they know me too well.....

 And from my ever so loving God parents,and 2nd Aunt+Uncle,
My long dreamed about IPOD CLASSIC IN BLACK. SERIOUSLY SPOLLING ME TOO MUCH!

 Of course not forgetting my loving girls that got me this watch , cause the previous one cracked. 
SO LOVED.

 THANK YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

 &LAST BUT NOT LEAST,MY NEW LITTLE ANGEL, WHO SHALL BE NAMED PEBBLES AT THE MOMENT,FROM THE SUPER DOTE-FUL BIG SISTER ZAVIER AND GABRIEL WHO MADE MY BIGGEST DREAM COME TRUE,ALSO NOT FORGETTING MY SUPER LOVING PARENTS & GRAND MOTHER WHO ACCOMPLISHED THE DREAM FOR ME. 
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. X


&Here's a little song I covered, Put your records on by Corinne Bailey Rae cause I was a little addicted to it. Also,I've heeded the good advice from my cousin to start a channel for this. Hope I'm not much of an embarrassment! 
Have a good weekend everyone! X

No comments: