Sunday, January 13, 2013

You think you know me,but you're dead wrong.


Everytime,I open up this page,I have no idea what to put in it. EVERYTIME. I just sit infront of the laptop for hours,hopping round other websites just figuring what I should type here.

But today,I had a really bad day. It almost seems like I was going berserk at some point. Nothing is ever easy. &this is me , at 4:09 am , typing this out. 

I know I'm not the perfect person everyone wants to be,and of course,who doesn't wish they were perfect,but it is a fact,that no one is. I cannot say I have been the most wonderful friend everyone wished they had,because for a fact I know I'm not. I have my bitch moments,unpleasing moments. I put up a hard front most of the time and I'm definitely not sociable. I think many can vouch for that. Right now,I want to apologize to my darlings,for the times I've been rude,irresponsible,and all that bullshit I give ( I know I've a hell lot of bullshit). I really want to say I'm sorry,I know with the girls,we talk about how others just seem so bitchy and hateful , we speak of them like dirt. I have to admit,I'm not even close to being a wonderful friend. Sometimes,I wish I could be better. 

A special note to Joey, 
I can't be thankful enough to know,you would drop anything you're doing now,just to rush over to see me if I was down. I never thought our friendship would go that far. you're flying off tomorrow,so please be safe and come home soon. X



So for the past few days,I've been out ALMOST everyday,except the day I fell sick and missed out on an awesome movie with the dears. Also,Jacq's Aussie friend came to Singapore to visit her,we've made a new friend! Also the day we had Genki sushi and caught "Gangster Squad", which was, good? Anyhow,its time for bed now and I think I really need to change my body clock back. 

Goodnight sweethearts, X



No comments: