Tuesday, January 15, 2013

G,



This post goes out to the boy,that loves me with all his heart,that tells me,he can never imagine life without me,cheesy as it is,he's the boy that has stayed,no matter how hard I was to handle,no matter how much I piss him off that he admits he regrets being with me all those times,but at the end still stays. For reassuring me every single day how much you love me. 

Happy 22nd Birthday,these 2 years have been more than we expected,more than we've hoped for. I know this year's Birthday isn't amazing,and not much of fun for you,but I really hope me being there with you,still makes up for it. I know I'm not wonderful at birthday surprises and stuff and I really can't afford to give you a lavish birthday celebration,I just want you to know that I am sorry. It bugs me that I can't do all that for you&I wished half the time I could. I love you sweetheart,with everything I have,I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May your hopes and dreams come true,you've been amazing,thank you for everything. With lots of love, X 

No comments: