Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The best of 2012,

In a blink of an eye, 2012 has passed. This year has been everything good and bad all in the same way.
I don't know how 2012 was for all you guys,but mine was bittersweet.


First of all,the number 1 boy in my life,Gabriel Wang Xian Jie.
I know we've had the worst times and the hardest times this year,all those quarrels,fights,arguments,disagreements, everything bad we had has brought so much hurt to the both of us. But I'm so thankful , that because of it,we are where we are right now. There would be a million and one words I could put right here right now,but it would never be enough to tell you how thankful I am for you&how it warms my heart to know you'll love me no matter how I looked,no matter how I'll be,the ugliest way ever. I feel the most comfortable with you,because I can be who I am and not get judged. I know I'm not the best girlfriend to deal with and I'm not the easiest one to get along with , but I know too,that I love you just the same as you do. Thank you,for loving me and still is a part of the new 2013. I love you.



Secondly, to the girls I would love forever.
Thank you all so much,for making 2012 a memorable one for me. You taught me how friends were suppose to be,how we would back each other up no matter the circumstances, I don't know how to put into words how much I love you girls,but its THAT FUCKING MUCH. For all those times I got annoying,I got irritating and all that bullshit I give you. You're still here,thats what matters. Like I've said , but I would like to repeat again. I don't care how other people judge us&how they perceive us to be, it doesn't matter,cause they can never imagine the bond we have between us, and thats that. I WILL KILL THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER THAT TRIES TO TEAR US APART. I LOVE YOU GIRLS,FOREVER. xxx



Thirdly,to this girl,who's like my baby sister.
Its been almost 13 years,God. How fucking long is that. Since primary school,till now,from all the lessons we have together,getting scolded together,going through the pain together,just to live our dream,and trying to fulfill it. Thank you for this amazing friendship. We have gone through so much,and this page wouldn't even be enough to contain all the memories we have together. To cut it short simple and sweet,you're just amazing. Be strong,2013 is going to be an amazing year. X


Lastly,to the only girl in my life that shares the same exact thoughts as mine,who reads my mind like a book.
I know we don't meet often because of our different lives,but we'd keep each other in mind all the time,since 17, which isn't even a long time to build such a strong bond between us,which I'm so thankful we had,till this date,no matter what happens,we still have each other. We've proven distance didn't keep us apart but kept us closer. Now that we start meeting up more often again,it gets stronger. So thankful to have someone like you,like my soul sister (Such a pretty one btw!!!!!). So much love for you,I don't know how to explain,but if you ever remember the dream you once had a long time ago? I can tell you , that will never happen ever. Nothing will ever break this friendship. Thank you Bby,for having my back. X


Also I've learnt,with age,you'll realize the way you analyze things , will change.


With all that said , and to those I've not mentioned, it doesn't mean you weren't part of the wonderful 2012 I had. I love y'all too. So have a great 2013 sweethearts! THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING YEAR. X

No comments: