Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wedding,

Spent a very packed and rushed weekend,last minute dress searching,last minute everything! For the wedding just last night. Anyway, Gabriel's cousin was getting married (or actually got married just 2 days back) and only one week before hand that I knew I was invited to go along. So I had a very last minute shopping to do,cause it was themed "Mafia". Same as the one Xiaxue did&I think only we went on with the theme that night ? Here's the photos of the night,not much cause......I didn't really remember to take any. Have a good week everyone! X

Photobucket



So here's a picture of my very handome date that night,along side with....
Photobucket

My dress of the night,which I spent hours finding,special thanks to Joey and her sharp eyes though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: