Saturday, December 1, 2012

Skinny love,

Finally! The time to sit down and properly update this space. With that said,let's start with Gabriel finally home!!! Last Thursday Joey came over to my place to accompany me to pick Gabriel in the morning at the airport,but us being girls,tried to pretend that we were going overseas and we even brought my soft toy bunny snuggles out,I seriously think we're overly dramatic sometimes.. 


Then after we both went home to catch some sleep and off we go to catch "Breaking Dawn Part 2",then being really dramatic again tried to dress up for the occasion,going all denim and jeans and sneakers. I really think we win,most hard core fans among ourselves. HAHA We caught it with Premiere seats,which was super comfortable. The food was,not that bad either. Overall,I really enjoyed myself and the movie! 



Then later at night for an impromptu decision to head down to Rebel for Weijun's birthday celebration and finally see my dearest Beeps. Had a really good time that night with Gabriel and the rest who were there! Never had such a good time in such a long time really. 
Jonathan,we can still see you..


Saturday Morning! Gabriel and I decided to wake up early and head out to do his suit at China town,while Joey's camera is still with me I can't help but take more pictures! So we headed to Chinatown that morning,then to scape in the afternoon to meet Joey to have our late lunch,then back to Bishan to meet Gabriel's friends,with Joey! I finally don't feel so alone. Cause' I really can't fit into their topic. So Joey and I laughed the night away at Frenzie while the rest drank. 





Then this was Sunday , headed out to get Gabriel's haircut and had dinner,then went home. Simple Sunday!



So it's Finally December now! Can't wait for Zouk out with the girls this coming weekend! Anddddddd,Christmas! Alright Have a good December everyone! X 

No comments: