Monday, December 17, 2012

Change,


Anyway,there's been something I want to type out for so long,just never had the time to. 

There's a saying - "Change is ever constant"

Everyday things change,from the weather to people. The one thing that never changes are photos,moments in those photos. Its so hard lately to stay the same , no matter how much you try, subconsciously you're changing anyway. I like taking pictures recently,cause thats the only thing that reminds you how much that moment meant to you. Also, I find it hard lately to keep sane. Good thing is I have Gabriel mostly 24/7 and waking up to my babies when I teach in the morning,they are my sunshines on the rainy days. The girls have been busy and its hard to meet up all at once now,everyone's busy working. 

Sometimes you find it so hard to just be who you want to be,because of the judgmental society we live in, you've to be the person everyone wants you to be. Its so sad to know you lose yourself bit by bit,to things that never use to matter. I wish I could say I've never changed , but I know in someway or another I have,be it the way I think,the way I act or just the way I am. I'm guilty of it. 

Maybe its true,that no matter how change has to take place.

No comments: