Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Discounts.

So here's a post I decided to do today because I've been really annoyed by this situation,which is really frustrating. And the topic is? DISCOUNTS.


Yes you've seen the title of my post. Now we all know that discounts are the most tempting word that attracts us all when it comes to shopping and purchasing your items , when you hear there's a discount for it you immediately light up! And get all happy and stuff. But discounts are just privileges,if you can't get it , I don't see how it will kill you.


So recently I had a request for a favor to get an item for a friend with the discounts I am privileged to have. Please bear in mind the word, "Favor" . A pair of shoes. She had an urgent need for it,but you see,you're asking me for a favor,I'll be there when I can to get it for you,but the word is "Wait" . Honestly I don't see how you can afford to pay for your car in cold hard cash and yet you can't afford just a few more dollars for your shoes?


And then you chase and chase and chase and chase and chase and chase and chase and chase and chase me for it. IF you urgently need it,I don't see why you can't just go get it yourself. Are you really that needy for that few dollars of discount I can get for you? Its a favor,I don't owe you anything. If you were being nice and I know you urgently need it but at least show some manners? 

BUT NO.....


So you know what? That's K AH BAI to you. 

No comments: