Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Be a little stronger,

So its been almost weeeeeeeeeeeks,since I filled this space with anything. 've been really busy with work and now school again! (Yay) Finally this week of rest I can spend this time to sit down and type something into this blank space. So practically,its just work>Supper>home, and the cycle just repeats everyday. Last week or so we celebrated Ralphanator's 18th Birthday! Had my first class that week too,then recently helped Roxy with her exams again? I think it turned out pretty good though. Kudos to her. Oh and which I just remembered , Scottie stayed over for a weeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk...............he was beyond naughty. No words could probably describe. Anyway its a long weekend for Gabriel and I , yay cause he's going for some course in Australia next month,GOD NO.......... a side from all that depression and sadness,I had a great time today I felt so inspired. Hopefully this is good enough to last me for awhile! Saving money is so hard. Sigh. Anyway I know this space has been a little more wordy than picture-filled. So below are the photos from my instagram and some from Joey's or Beeps camera , from the week and the week before! Have a good weekend guys, X

No comments: