Monday, July 2, 2012

July,

Its finally July and half a year of 2012 has passed in a blink of an eye for most of you,but I would say its been long for me. Anyhow its Monday again,and I'm back to work for my break is over! Sadly. But what's good is,I'll be working with the girls later on! So its pretty much okay for me. Saturday was eventful for me though,celebrated Boss's birthday then back to Gabriel's place for dinner,then out again for an impromptu meet up with the girls,wanted to catch the vampire hunter,but its not aired yet. So we all decided to go Ralph's place to play kinect. But before that,we headed to Ken's place for a little jamming. That roughly sums up my entire weekend and Gabriel's back in camp again sigh. Alright I hope everyone has a good start of July! And have a great week ahead sweethearts. X


































































No comments: