Monday, July 9, 2012

Chased down all my pavements and seen you done the same,


Finally get the chance to sit down and update this space,so the highlight of the week was "Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter" caught it on Friday with everyone,12 of us as I read from Beeps page. The show was pretty alright,except there were a few really thrilling scenes got me almost jumping out of my seat. So its Monday now,and my phone is giving more problems than I expected. I can't slide to unlock,nor slide to answer calls. OCCASIONALLY it lets me unlock. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT nope,its still a bitch to me now. Probably got Ballz all fucked up with me this morning. I'm SORRY!!!! ): sigh. I need to find a spare phone for the time being. So apart from this sad sad unfortunate event this morning and throughout the bloody fucking afternoon. I went to ikea on Saturday evening with Joey and Adeline! Which was perfect cause my haul at the end of the day was perfect. Incase you didn't see instagram here they are!

  
New pink swivel chair,pink bookshelf,paper tray,floor mat,dustbin,containers for the unnecessary stuff.
Ikea's having a sale by the way,so hop on down to ikea today!!!!! 

No comments: