Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Count your blessings,

Monday was long and tiring for me. I don't know if you guys feel the same.

I'm so tired of all the screaming,tired of all the crying,tired of all the insults we make to each other,tired of feeling so damn hurt. People say,it takes alot for two people to be together,it takes courage to stay together and it takes all the love we have for each other to want to be together. Problem with us? We never learn how to count our blessings. I don't know if we'll ever know how lucky we are to have each other,or have met each other or have the chance to love each other.

Where have gone the times we just want to be with the friends we could be happy with,but instead now,we choose the kind of friends we want to make,the crowd we want to stick to. Where have gone the times,none of this existed. How hideous can this world be? I don't know and not in the near future I won't. Probably in my later years I'll just learn how much more I need to be strong,mentally.

This post is so wordy I don't even know who'd bother reading this.

You why its so hard to be really happy these days? Cause people don't learn to cherish what they have,they expect more,they want more. Life hasn't been easy for me but I can say I'm really thankful for the friends that love me,for the family that loves me,for the one special boy that loves me all the same even though sometimes I can be really insane. I know we may have our quarrels and differences and we may not think the same. But what's similar about us,is that we're crazy about each other in all the same ways. But sometimes,its just so disappointing that we forget this along the way.

I hate knowing that I'm growing old with each passing second,because of the fact that having fun starts to slowly fade away as a necessity as the years go by. I have to start making priorities now,I have to think of the far future ahead of me and start planning how I want my life to be. And its frustrating.

No comments: