Monday, June 25, 2012

We will get there,

WARNING,HEAVY IMAGE POST AHEAD.
Do not proceed if you don't have a fancy for a post with TONS of photos.

"Photos remind you of how much you wished you could relive those moments over and over again."

So its been 2 weeks since I updated this space,cause' I've been super super busy at work and also many other stuffs that I attend to the past 2 weeks,so finally the photos by Zavier are up! Yay! Well,I don't think I look good in all of them,but probably just a few of those I think are quite unique (: Anyway I've been teaching holiday classes to my babies for the past 2 weeks which I've really enjoyed,and I really miss those darlings now,even though they can be really naughty but I love them so dearly. But everything's been good though!  So here's the photos taken by Zavier!




Photos of my little ones,
Sweet little Chloe 
&Darling Sarah who loves to give loads of hugs and kisses!
Smile Sarah!


And also! I've recently purchased this "Its all about Swag" iPhone 4 casing from TheDopest Stuffs !
So hyped over my cover now,haha do check them out! They have really pretty covers! 


"Because I don't know how I still get those butterflies in my tummy whenever I see you,or hear your name. What about you that's so captivating."

No comments: