Friday, June 29, 2012

Cause you feel like you should be worth a litte more,

I'm tired of having to feel like I owe something to everyone.

Everyone expects something from me,want something from me. I don't know what's there left for me to do. I always try hard enough to make things work,but seem to always fail at it time and time again. Anyone can feel stressed,anyone can feel upset,but why vent it all on me? I feel stressed and upset,but do I vent it on anyone of you? To begin with,I've never vent anger on an innocent person. I don't know what you guys take me as. If you feel the need to vent your anger,find an anger venting machine,or vent it somewhere else where someone doesn't feel the hurt.

There's too much going on in my mind lately and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold or cope with it. I regret too many things in life and I wished time and time again I could turn back the clock. But how many second chances can one get?









"It was you and me against the world,and you promised me forever more. Cause I got to know what made me unbeautiful"

No comments: