Thursday, June 14, 2012

Maybe,


HIIIIIIIIIII. So it's been a week or so since this space was filled. I'm back today anyway! Been really busy...........hanging out real late at night with the crazy girls and boys who always refuse to go home early. Last Saturday finally met Joey cause she came back from Taiwan,this girl is more hellokitty-fied since she went there.... met her up with Beeps,had dinner then Gabriel and I went to cath MIB3! It's alright for me I guess,I've been missing out on movies lately due to the hectic work life I have now since school closed. And it looks like my life will be like this for awhile now,on a private note. Anyway,like I said I've been spending my late nights out which is SUPER SUPER unhealthy for me. &Finally today we all decided to play stay home/go home early. 'Cept I think beeps went Zirca. So yeap,Gabriel had a long weekend with me. On Monday teaching in the morning,then a fun photoshoot with the girls and Zavier! Our very own photographer. ^^ Long night again,then back to reality the next day cause I've been working too much this week. VERY VERY exhausted right now. So I'll leave you guys with the pictures&have a great week everyone! X

Director Zavier. LOL
How is it that you both look identical in this photo?    

No comments: