Saturday, March 10, 2012

Because one colour isn\'t enough. Black is forever classic. by rachaelsaywhut
Le second early birthday present! 

Anyhow,ITS THE WEEKENDS EVERYBODY! 
Gabriel's back from camp and his house is under renovation! He's finally going to get his own room,which means I GET TO DESIGN IT. Hohoho. That aside he's going to be camping at my place for the next two nights. Right now he's out for Urban night skating. And I'm hungry to my death here at home while waiting for him. Sigh hope he comes home soon! Can't wait to have the seaweed shaker fries! Which are backkkkkkkk. How not to get addicted to it. Consecutive two nights of this is gonna keep me happy. Also,by the way did I mention today is a super happy day??? 

Reason 1 : Gabriel gets to book out today! :D
Reason 2 : My parcel arrived this morning! Right after it was shipped out yesterday. 

I have to say The Quite Riot delivers on time and the quality of their bags are really really good. Totally worth the price you pay for! Previously got a bag from them and its just too pretty that you'll have to get both colours! (: So happy with my item. 

Alright I'll go clean up the dust in my room,its collected far too much. Goodnight sweethearts! Have a good weekend! X

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.