Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 1,term 2 for me.




















Omg. My mother damn sweet? She say buy for me cause match my phone. 😊❤ by rachaelsaywhut
Pretty pretty portable Iphone charger my mummy dearest got me cause it matched my phone. ^^


Party rocking a few Wednesday's back with the girls cause it was tutorial week and I didn't have class in the early morning. So today's Day 1 of term 2 for me,apparently cause I just came back to school after my medical leave since tutorial week. Sad to say I'll have to bid this Sem goodbye cause I've already failed due to attendance and because of my medical situation which caused me to miss almost half a term. But well,whats over is over. Will have to look forward and move forward for if I don't,its equivalent to me doing nothing this Semester. Start anew and start a fresh like what Gabriel said. Okay,I'll have to sleep earlier tonight cause I'll have go back for technique still. Goodnight everyone,my week seems okay (:

No comments: