Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tryna figure out this night,

I'm suppose to be sleeping by now since its 12:26 am and I have school tomorrow at 8:45 which kinda sucks cause I'm not in the mood for anything and everything but I'll be missing school twice this week and this is not my aim. Which sucks cause then again,I'm drained. I don't know how,but I am DRAINED DEAD TIRED. I didn't even go to school today so I don't know how I'm so tired. Anyway,I did improvisation's homework! Fucking damn proud about it,cause........I don't usually do my homework? But that aside,its homework,I AM SUPPOSE TO DO IT.

I have been really frustrated but my worries always comes from nothing. In the end,I worry over stupid things like I mentioned in my most recent post. Everything happens for a reason and for anything to happen there's a cause.

Regrets are made by stupid people like me,but who am I to blame? But sincerely,myself.

This blog is honestly too dead,either it doesn't get updated or its filled with words. Seriously,I don't know why I'm even keeping it. Shall consider putting it to sleep then..

I miss G and days I get to sleep like no one's problem. BUT NOW? Everything's different. Well,one week till tutorial week meaning I get to rest for an entire week! But of course I know I have to go back to make up for my lessons but then again,who doesn't miss sleeping in on a Monday morning,school's a chore sometimes. But for the love and passion,hold on.

Alright goodnight sweethearts,hope you'll have a good night and a good week. For dancers,hope this week gives you better enlightenment to your movements and training. X

No comments: