Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where does the rainbow end?

Finally Friday tomorrow,I've been stressing too long on everything that I can not obviously handle myself but I've been just hoping that I'll solve these problems myself one day. (?) Perhaps not. Then again here I am sitting infront of my laptop ranting and ranting knowing that nothing is going to be solved just sitting here. Sometimes I wished,I'd knew what to do each time. But no,I don't.

I stress over too many things,I worry over too many things,I get upset over too many things.
"Do not worry for tomorrow,for today has enough worries of its own and tomorrow shall take care of itself"

I wish life was worry free,stress free,choices free. So I don't have to worry about the choices I make,the steps I take. I need a long long break from everything,but my break is 3 long weeks away,but I'm guessing I'll get there real soon. At least,I hope. I need my weekends. They seem really far away.


So tell me,where does the rainbow end?

No comments: