Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's not always rainbows and butterflies,

It's compromise that moves us along. 





Happy leap year everyone. So...its been 4 years now. Nothing has changed,perhaps only in the perception of the way I see things and react to situations have. Making a choice now seems harder than just a yes or a no,but out of everything something outweighs your decision once you've decided on it and then again you re-decide. This month of February has been hard,missed school more than I expected I will. Whatever happened to the will to not miss school. Wasted my January efforts down the drain,then again music is just gonna fail me anyway. Wasted another Sem doing nothing but shit. It's hard to know you have so much going on yet no one actually knows how hard it is for you right now.

Thank God for Gabriel,but the nation keeps taking him away from me. Why isn't national service optional in Singapore! Been eating too much lately to contain my unhappiness. Life is so hard right now. March please be good. I am counting on you for good attendance and good working hours. One more month and perhaps 2 weeks and a half more of school and I'm done with year one. I want to make Year 2 a better one. Self,PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT ME.

No comments: