Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You're Missing it,


ART IS A GONNER,SHINGZX ARTTT.
SO SAY BYE TO ART,FOREVERRRRRRRR. (Y)
This is some awesome shitzx.




Right today makes it official that,i only have 3 papers left.
or at least 1and a half! (: Happy like ttm,2 more days to go.
Baby's sleeping like a dead log now&I'm left to rot on my own. =/
Art today i must say was great,my final piece made me surprised myself again.
I am so proud of my wonders of inspiration during desperate times of need HAHA.(Y)
smudging saves time,and its alot easier to cover white&empty spaces.
Packed plans next week! I likeylikey,Jobaby likey likey toozx. <3
Love came to pick me up after papers today,(:
Had dinner with Vicky&Homed.
Oh&ya,my phone is dead,i can't call nor text again.I can only recieved calls or texts.
URGH SHINGZX MY SINGTEL LINE MAN.





On a slight note,
i read something very hillarious just now.
Gosh you are so shingzx i swear. (: H.up Baby&I both agreed. HAHA SHINGXZ.
Seriously why bother,i guess you're really confused,
you don't know what you want,and you're trying to be someone you're not.
Why bother?cause at the end of the day,you're just trying to be someone else.
Which is not you,do you even feel comfortable with it? cause if i were you,i won't.
Geeeeez,why did i even bother. -.-

4 comments: