Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My One Hundred Roses,


Well,if you were to be my girl,
Um,I could wait for you in the rain with no umbrellas in my hands
I could just wait,I don't care if this is not the right time
'Cause I can't hide how i feel inside anymore,I've been waiting for you
And with this moment you'll be mine.
I'll get you with my,One Hundred Roses
I caught you out of one hundred million ladies
I don't wanna be like any other guys out there,I wish i was special to you,my love
Be my baby,I'll never let you slip away
Then I'll wave my hand with a smile on my face,
When I see you miles away from me blushing,oh how cute
You look so much more beautiful than my,One hundred roses
I've never thought that I could be ridiculously in love with you
I just can't get you out of my head,my love,be my baby
I'll never let you slip away.

No comments: