Saturday, November 7, 2009

I've loved you all along,

MJ's this is it with Baby,Jobaby,Zehzeh&Jess yesterday,
Not a bad movie,kinda entertaining infact.(:
Went shopping with BabyJ in the afternoon,met up with zehzeh later on,
then baby came to meet us up.(: Had to accompany J Baby to see her mum in the hospital,
Then Met Jess&her friend later on.Met up Shawn conincidentally.
After movie,coincidentally met Munkie,Hansa&Cindy,
then waited for Daryl and all to come pick us up,
Daryl i know you stalk me,so this is for you! HAHA
DARYL YOU TOTALLY CANNOT DRIVE! :(GOSH,Super bad headache i got from your driving.
Headed to One fullerton for first round of dinner,then headed to Geylang for another round!
Then back to Baby's place,they got changed&that cute boy went to drive one round on his own,
Ohhhh&Love's dog is so cute! my goshhhhhhhhh. :D
&they send me home after,and went of for their fun that i missed! :( due to mum's imbal-ness.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR O'S TO FUCKING END,THATS WHEN MUM'S IMBAL-NESS WILL END.
AND I CAN ENJOY MY GOOD LIFE AHEAD. (Y) URGH I FEEL LIKE A BURDEN. =/
Alright thats for yesterday,i must say it was quite some fun! Today's gonna be boringggg. Bai!

Oh&Sorry Bear! That we couldn't make it for your party! =/
Hope you still had an awesome great time with everyone else. <3 you


PEEKTUREZX FOR YOU?(:



















Hope ya'll had a great night last night!
Cause i've enjoyed mine,just as much.(:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw you. You was outside FEP right?

Rachael Pong said...

When was that? Lol

Anonymous said...

Friday.

Rachael Pong said...

Oh,Yupp i was there on Friday. (: