Monday, March 2, 2009

Standing Strong,

Firstly,
1st March 2009,
Happy 15th Love♥
ily.

Right,about today.
School is being such a mess,
i don't like it alot. *pouts.
Right,so i never liked school anyway,
but today is especially bad.
&tomorrow there's stay back sessions,like wow.
Chinese was super retarded today,
Mr sim actually gossiped about my dad?
Seriously funny,haha.
Ms Teh was exceptionally nice today,
Thank me Melanie! i asked her not to scold you know. (:
After school was another "gossip about her session" with my,Bt.
Only we know who! *evil grins.
Lunched in at Ljs,waited for dad to come pick me.
EZLINK CARD RAN OUT OF MONEY!
So homed,then napped.Blahblah.

Oh ya,did i mention Miss Zhu called me in the morning at 4.11am?
yes she did,to ask me skip school,
This is so retarded.

Yesterday was a rainy day,
really rainy,B came over to help me with my art :D
Dinned at Bishan yoshi,
walked around and homed.(:

Okay,my dad just walked out with his pants at his WAIST.
Freakin' high,like OMFG.
and my grandma was watching the Malay channel.
with her eyes closed. (:

Goodnight lovelies,
i'm heading to bed soon.
Dead Beaaat.
Miss,B.


MS&Ry,thankyou.
Especially MS,
loveyou both much. (:

2 comments:

Mel said...

why must put MS as my short form?! i hate ppl calling me in full!:(

Rachael Pong said...

hahah don't angry lah
(: