Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nuisance,

Seems like,they've finally know your true colours.

School,again as usual.
Today was exceptionally fun during art,haha.
And stayed back sessions really made my day.
Rouying,you're like super retarded please, (:
Melanie was entertaining me much,lol
"See me 72 change."
seriously big time bitching sessions after school,
for like an hour or so.
Ms teh wasn't in school for afternoon sessions so ya,
FUN! :D
oh Bt,i've decided that i should have a box,
to contain all your letters,my file is exploding with them.
haha,i'm gonna get this for the entire year till i Graduate.

Well,tomorrow's a wednesday,
and B.Skyler is picking me from school tomorrow. *smiles.
I'm a good good girl,
i'm going school tomorrow,
i didn't skip school for like the entire week!
&Corset piercing is seriously HOT.
Till then,bye lovelies.
Goodnight all,
damn i'm dead tired from all the laughing.

OH,i made a new friend Cheryl.
Haha funny.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR CORSET PIERCING LOOKS DAMN FUCKING PAINFUL LA?!