Friday, December 29, 2017

Each days a gift and not a given right,

"If today was your last day" - NickelBack stuck on replay

2017 is coming to an end, so much has happened this year I don't even know where to start. I've learnt so much this year, I've grown so much more as a person seeing things in a slightly different view. I've seen so much, done so much, I wouldn't say 2017 was the best year but it has taught me a lot. 

Taught me the real meaning of friendship,
the real meaning of unconditional love,
that success doesn't come easy,
if you really want something there should be no excuses for it.

Cherish all that you can when you have it, you'll never know when you'll lose it. The first time I'm experiencing the loss of someone I know personally, whom I've shared tons of good memories with. Its hard to actually put into words, how I feel right now. I'm still in disbelieve, it feels like a dream that I can't wake up from.

Sometimes it so hard to imagine, that one could be so broken inside that their only way out is death. I can never imagine how painful it must be for them, everyone puts up a mask, they can hide from only to remove it when no one is looking, hiding the pain they have inside, how broken they feel. You'll never know that something you say can break someone, can hurt them to an extend they can't breathe. Never judge someone for what you see, you don't know their story. And you don't know what you say to them could actually break them. If there's always a choice, choose kindness.

Each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind 
and try to take a path less travelled by, 
the first step you take is the longest ride. 

If today was your last day & tomorrow was too late, 
could you say goodbye to yesterday? 
Would you leave each moment like your last,
leave old pictures in the past, donate ever dime you had. 

Its time to let bygones be bygones, what will pass has passed. 
Rest in Paradise dear one, till we meet again. You'll be cherished in my memories always. X 

No comments: