Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday blues,

Good morning Tuesday, dusting up the place again. Spent a far bit of time away from here, but nonetheless I have a little time to come back. Its back to work Tuesdays again for me later, 've been taking quite a long break for time to finish up my things I've left on going. Thankfully I have Gab to accompany me through my longest nights and toughest days, really eternally grateful for, without him my life would honestly be quite a mess. 
So back on topic, I've spent the last month since I left this space empty doing really exciting stuff! Had a mini staycation over at Gabby's , we finally made our virgin trip to the -TRAMPOLINE PARK- !! Which we never made plans for to just be enthusiastic and go for it, along with his other brothers and Vanessa. ( Which I have no photos for , speaking of which..)  Also spent many nights , doing crazy T25 work outs, then treating ourselves to very sinful ice cream as a reward, which totally killed the work out (NO SELF CONTROL, LOL) Staying up watching Sy-fy on tv. Okay you get the drill, we just spent many nights waking up the next morning looking like pandas from River Safari. lol
Also finally got to meet the little one, the very cute and chubby also known as Bb A ! Had a mini bbq party with Cuzzie and a few friends, & Gabbys family. Enough with the words, the bbq was good, lets move on to the photos I stole from Angeline's blog, Which you can read ---->here. I'm so lazy with photos these days.. 
Photos during the bbq , 
Then on a particular day I did an event with cuzz as well, &ended up back at Gabby's again.. haha
 Sorry, not sorry for my ugly face. K I kid,hahaha.
Also, I've finally uploaded the video of my performance during the Wedding Anniversary dinner of my Grand Aunty and Uncle's. I just hope I don't embarrass myself too much lol, its just a hobby, which I kind of enjoy.
So that is all for the last one month, though it seemed like I didn't do much, I did. &It was a long month. For that, Goodnight owls, Good morning early birds. Have a great Tuesday. X

"I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe, all of these stars will guide us home." Thank you for always holding onto me despite the circumstances, I know it has been hard on you for the past month. &I thank you for being the strong one no matter how hard it gets and giving me the strength to carry on. I love you, always have&always will.   

No comments: