Thursday, July 10, 2014



Sometimes, its the littlest things that gives you the most memory. I don't want to ever forget how much of a happy girl you make me. Everything you'd promise you'd do for me, you always get it done. I want to always remember how it feels like to be so blessed to have you, so so blessed. Its not what you can give me, but how much you make me feel that, I'm happy when we're together and everything else does not matter. When we're together, everything just falls in place.

You deserve so much more, &I know I haven't been the perfect person yet, but I will. A thousand words wouldn't suffice how thankful I am for us, everyday. Nothing can ever replace this, because no one is just quite like you. Thank you for all the happiness you've given me thus far, it outweighs everything else we had to go through. We wouldn't have this rainbow, if we didn't brave through the rain.

Xo.

No comments: