Thursday, April 3, 2014

High Fashion?


Recently I've been hooked onto lookbook, I spend hours flipping through page after page of inspiring looks. I like fashion, I like to dress up, but honestly which girl doesn't! Sadly, I'm never to girly enough to try dressing up. Thankfully enough, for this opportunity from my boss, I was asked to do a shoot for instagram on the new arrivals for the shop (styledasher) / dress girly,

[ The shop is located @ 2 orchard link *scape underground #01-B6/ scape #02-23/24 ]

Nervous as hell, I'm not used to being in front of a camera only shooting at me , plus the fact that I have to come up with poses / ways to make the clothes attractive... not an easy job. 1st hand experience of modeling! or so called. But thankfully I have the gorgeous experienced Desiree, who is a fashion blogger / photographer herself , read her blog here , to help me out and give me some advices on how I should or should not put my legs together, hands apart from each other , etc..

To give you the example of this ,




(Excuse the extremely dry legs.. T-T)

full outfit by styledasher
Photo credits : Desiree

Armed in : Black back slit midi dress / White lace overlay crop / Pony hair slip-ons / Double zippered mini sling

The rings are of my own, got em' from H&M!

Something out of my comfort zone for the first time, &I actually liked it. Nothing much of the unusual cause I'm still wearing sneakers.... but as for lace, not a fan of them, actually looks great as an overlay? I'm awed by the ways of fashion.

That's the end of them photos! Though there are still more, but I'll post them up another day, don't wanna cramp them up in a single post. Its becoming draggy isn't it? Thank you for reading this space again, dear who-ever-that-reads-this-space. Pebbles just got her double yearly jab today, getting a little clingy. Gonna get some snuggle time with her! Love y'all. X

No comments: