Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve,

It's finally the eve of the upcoming new year&this year has been everything but eventful.

I've a lot to be thankful of this year, my family, Gabriel and my loved ones. I know I've been awfully hard to deal with or even sometimes hang around. I couldn't have asked for a better year. This year I turned 21, the biggest changes took place, I finally get to own my own puppy, I've finally learned what its like to earn my own tiny living,finally growing up and now an Aunty to my little Chubs Ada. Growing up isn't easy and its not what we've always dreamed of but I learn something new everyday.

Although, the people I'm most thankful for this 2013 is Gabriel and of course my family. Without them I would never make it out on my own, without my family always supporting me in everything I do and Gabriel,my number one boy in the world, who never fails to give me emotional comfort and support.

2013, has been rough&tough. G and I are going through I'll say the toughest time now in our relationship, but nevertheless I'm thankful for how we are still going on strong even till today. I know if we make it through this time, we'll make it through anything. It is a stressful and difficult period for both him and I&I know I'm hard to deal with but despite all that , he still here with me. &I can never be happier than I am with him&so blessed to have him.

Not forgetting my girls, you know who you are. I'll never forget the times we've shared, the laughters and all that crap we do together. Although times have changed,but I know we're still here for each other, &for that I'm thankful.

This list can go on and on and on. But I guess all I really wanted to say is , never take anyone or anything for granted. Nothing is forever. Be thankful for the little things in life, things are given to you for a special reason. Choices you make have consequences, & we learn how to deal with it.


&To the keeper of my heart,
Thank you for being my anchor, you keep me sane,you make me believe that someone will love you for who you are&fairytales do come true. 

I love you. X

No comments: