Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hey Soul Sister,

"This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them."


Finally 1 Day to my favourite boy's arrival! Lately,my schedule has been really tight,from Marble slab to teaching,back to marble slab,then to School. But! I've finally found the time to sit down and fill up this space again. Anyhow,recently I've been shopping in this new shop called "Character + Design" ! That has gotten me pretty obsessed with their stuff,its really girly,and I've never been fond of girly stuff and more so Hello kitty,but good God,looking at all the pink,I've probably gone mad! Perhaps its the pink that's luring me in,but honestly,I find their stuff really attractive. So here are the few things I've gotten from their shop recently,

  • Barbie Ezlink card Holder (Pony not included!)
  • Dj Hello Kitty Phone cover
  • Hello Kitty Schedule book for 2013! I am so prepared for the coming year,remember the calander? 
  • Hello Kitty Tissue box cover


So many Hello Kitty items,I AM STARTING TO SCARE MYSELF.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And more new ponies up for orders and designs up for orders! (:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Also,a recently happy customer whom I've done a custom designed pony dustcap for!
Photo Credits : Janice
Photobucket
Photobucket
&some overdued photos with my girls!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sigh,I miss you girls. X
Like they say, 
"Its never a true friendship until it has gone through and survived a few rough times."


On a side note,my new deskstop! ^^
Photobucket

No comments: