Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Here's to the people that would give anything up for dance,

Everyone watches a performance , claps their hands at the end of it and leaves the theatre.

How many of them understand what goes on behind? Looking at where I am now,teaching the little kids,reminded me of how much I love what I'm doing,what I sometimes feel like giving up on. As a dancer,nothing comes easy,no one said it would be. Many times I almost give up,many times I just told myself I'm never going to be good enough. Which caused me to ruin my dreams so many times. My teacher never told me it would be an easy,smooth sailing journey,but I told her, I want to, I will do it. Where has that part of me gone to? Teaching the kids today reminded me how much love I had for dance,why I did this in the first place,why I stayed on when everyone else left,why I told myself I want to be the best. Those tears,those pains,those emotional times,reminds me to this very day,I love what I do,I just need to be strong enough and hold on. 



No comments: