Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wind it up,

It's 3:11am Tuesday morning! I know,it's been so long. But I've finally made the effort to squeeze out a little time from all the work,late nights and partying to come fill up this space. Which has apparently, collected dust and spider webs and what not now. So it's been 3 months or so since I'm out of school and life has been pretty mundane. BECAUSE.........I work and work and work and work. Except for my weekends or rather including the times I party with the girls and the boys. (DO VISIT ZIRCA FOR LOLLIPOP OVERHAUL WEDNESDAYS , FLIPSIDE FRIDAYS AND WTF FRIDAYS! ) and the times I spent out late with the usuals. The good news is,I'm auditioning to go for a new dance school! Which is a good thing cause I need to move those bones and muscles,ASAP. Anyhow I haven't been snapping a lot of photos,probably only with my phone with instagram other than that I've no other photos to fill. So I've dug up some of the photos from Zirca's facebook page, photo credits to ZIRCA . As for today, it was pretty alright. Spent the night with Joey cause she crashed my place in the end after her impulsive anger management shopping. Counting down 1 more day,till my Baby's long weekend! ^^ 

Have a good long weekend and National day sweethearts! X



Instagram Visuals.

No comments: