Wednesday, August 15, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

You know,we all have friends. But aside from the huge amount of them,you'll find these few,you'll always want to be there for and want to be with. Be it the happy times,be it the sad,the angry,the disappointed times,and the mad. You know they will be the one who's going to stand by you no matter how fucked up you may be and how much you can get annoying and unbearable sometimes,or even most of the times. They will be there to pull you up when you fall,catch you at your lowest.


We all have that one friend who's super straight forward,tells you right at your face how mad she is with you,tell you how annoying you are,fuck you up,scolds you,wakes you up from denial. Listens when you need her to. Thank you Ballz,you always put sense into my head when I'm all senseless. For always scolding me when you have to,to wake me up from denial. X


Then we all have this friend who listens to you and is always there for a talk,listening ear,make the effort to be there for you when you need her. Make sure you're okay,when you're not. Encourages you,keeps you happy,talks to you for hours. Just to keep you company. Thank you Joey,for all those times I cried a river you were there to wipe my tears,give me a bear hug to let me know everything will always be okay,no matter how ugly it is now. X


&Then we have this friend,who is your everything,your other half,your sibling from another mother,your sibling God had forgotten to give you,your BESTFRIEND. The one who is always there for you,better or for worse,(LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE) Never leaves you when you need them,pops out when you need them most,talks to you for hours on the phone,the one you can pour your heart out to and keep secrets with,share the funniest jokes that only you both will understand,have this language no one else will know,you'd do almost everything together. Thank you Beeps,for all those tears I've cried for whoever and wherever,you'll be there to go through it with me,spend time with me when I'm alone/single,being such a bundle of fun to be with,can almost not live without you. X


You know they say you can have never lose your friends,you'll just learn who the real ones are. &I'm thankful for that,for having found them. No one will have any idea what kind of bond we have for each other,but you know what,fuck them all,so long as we know that we're always there for each other that's more than enough,we may get mad at each other along the way,get really pissed off,stop talking for awhile,fuck each other up and say all those hurtful words about each other,but at the end of the day,we know that we can always count on each other to be there for one another,who's perfect anyway? I don't need to hear what you people out there say about us,I don't care if you think we won't make it as friends,all I know is,they have been there whether or not I needed them,which is more than enough.

You've seen me at my worst and know me best.

I love you guys, X.


No comments: