Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life's finest moments lies where you learn to be easily contented,

Its Tuesday afternoon right now,&I'm sitting home because G's still in camp but! would be out this Friday. I've finally finished uploading all the photos and the video of my trip to Taiwan and hongkong with my favourite girls! That includes you Sean. lol Anyway,I've done the pictorial side of it but not the wordy part. Cause I doubt anyone would wanna read on how boring the trip actually was apart from the company I had cause I can never thank the skies and the earth and the Lord enough for these people I have in my life,that somehow make me feel less alone in this place. Okay since the last long trip we had together to Korea,this would be the Second long trip together with them,I don't know why but I really love hanging out with these girls. I wouldn't say Sean wasn't at all entertaining cause he was,very.

&Of course,Megan. Who obviously grew up from the last time I saw her. Which was say,5 years ago? So they came along too. The flight there was a short 4 hour flight,in addition to a 2 hour journey transit to Taiwan from Hong kong. The trip started with the visit to the Taipei 101 building which is similar to our Orchard Ion in Singapore. All the brands are there,you name it,they have it.

So the trip was alot about travelling from place to place,and learning about their tradition and cultures there. One of the better parts of the trip was going to the mountains to stay! They had humongous bath tubs,equivalent to the hot spring tubs they have there!



And up the mountains we get to touch the sheeps that roam around freely in this mountain area(:




The other exciting part of the trip which I have already updated about would be the Culture Village in Taiwan


The Mayan Adventure in the above picture,the videos of the rides are in posts below.

This one below would be the "Carribean Splash" which I do not have a video of,sadly. But its a really good ride,if you like rides like these. One of the best I've sat yet.





This one here is the Hair Raiser! videos also in the posts below. I wouldn't dare take this one but I heard its good,so those dare devils try this one!




The dragon.




Mine Train





So the bottom three rides are from the Ocean Park Hong Kong.
Main highlights of the trip,and of course shopping! But sadly,there are only winter clothes. Hard to buy anything over there,but the places with the cheapest and best clothing would be Xi men ding, Wu fen pu, and Ladies Street in Hong Kong. And to those who have dogs at home and have an addiction for buying them lots of clothes , Wu fen pu is the best place to be! (: So well,that's pretty much all about the trip. Counting down 2 and a half more days to G's first book out! ^^b


&I've come to learn that,we really do know what we have,just that we'd never know how its like to be without it and we'd never know how much we need it till we know we might just lose it. 

No comments: