Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Formosa Aboriginal Culture Village&Ocean Park,

Alright I'm back! From my trip to Taiwan and Hong Kong. But currently the photos are taking awhile to upload,so I'll first show you the highlights of my trip,which was from Formosa Aboriginal Culture Village,and the well known Ocean Park Hong Kong. (:


So the first ride you see here is from the Culture Village called "Mayan Adventure". One of the best rides I had since the Eagles Fortress in S.Korea. A must try if you go there! Very very thrilling.



The second ride you see here would be the "Hair Raiser" in Ocean Park Hong Kong. One I'd dare not try cause its really hair raising! But I heard that it was pretty awesome,so this would be the must try in Ocean Park.



The third ride here is "The Dragon" , not as good as the first two and its pretty slow. But the loops at this speed is grawsome. So if you like to be hanged upside down for awhile,try this!



And last but not least,the "Mine Train". This ride has the most thrilling falls I've had so far,so if you like falls on a coaster,this ride has it all.


There was one I couldn't find on youtube,would be the "Carribean Splash" from the Culture Village. It has the most wicked sick falls and coaster combined. So if you like to roller backwards and have a full on splash,this is the ride to definately die for. We sat twice on this ride! It was to wicked awesome.

&Yes,that's all for this update,till I'm done with the photos. I'll be back to post them up! So goodnight Sweethearts,hope everyone had a good week. X

1 comment:

Ade Susanty said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.