Monday, December 8, 2008

Restless.


I found this photo in my phone,must be someone who took it.lol

Dead Tired.
Didn't have the time to update.
Well work this week isn't that bad,
Sales was good (:



Its a cold day today,
i'm veryvery cold.
anyway,my week was spent with Baby,beh(:
Last week of work this week alr,
haha,finally my break.
YES!Alright heading out to meet baby soon.
Tatas.



Edited,
Well,i'm home now.
Just got home,i'm so bored.
And outing tomorrow with behbeh&wifey (:
Baby's having her test tomorrow,Good luck b! (:
Alrights,i must have my outings with my NAFA-ians!
My long break is gonna be over soon,fucckkkk. ):




Okays,i want my baobao baby! :(
Babiesss,outing tomorrow ahhh,i want to go SING-SONG.
Oh no! i want to DJ man behbeh! :D
DJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJ! :D
yes,that shall be it.




And Nafa-ians Please date me! (:
we need an outing with Beeeeschhhhhh mandy SOON!
Alright,i'm so gonna discuss my plan with Jacq~
byebyepeeps.





3words,imissyou.

No comments: