Monday, December 15, 2008

Omg,my results! :D

Its the 15th December today,
Monday,and currently 2.15pm.

Work last week wasn't bad,Sales were out of the question.
Had new friends again this week,*smiles wide wide :D
Alrights,Jackie was being an asshole,*NO GROUP GATHERINGS!-.-
So we had to disappear when we see her.ARSE CLOWN.

Hmm,Might be over at b's place tonight,maybe not.
Beh's still not awake,I NEED TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
Where is my fucking pay?! ROARS HOYU! ):
I want a dog,i want a dog,i want a dog!Anyone?

Kingcharles! :D


Oh yes,my results would be OUT this coming thursday.
I don't feel a single thing,well i'm praying that i fail though,
Alright maybe not fail,or rather i hope i don't go back to SEC 5.
Its such a horror.I want to study something else instead.Hor behbeh?
haha,i'm thinking of my christmas wishlist now,
YES I'M WRITTING TO SANTA! :D
Why is everyone still sleeping?! Except for my one and only Baby Jo. (*haha)

*Jo,i still love you very much okay!omg,you're so gonna be mine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.Jojo you are all mine.
(*laughs laughs laughs)

Oh ya,i heard of this person who is super contradicting herself.
Haha,yes beh we know :D
How can you be panicking and couldn't careless at the same time?
Or is it you just want to spend the time typing something even you yourself don't understand?
(Its even to chim for Beh&I to understand-.-)
How is it that you don't sound "ENGLISHY" even when you tried so hard.LAUGHS*

Bottom line: You are not meant to be one,
and you just can't make yourself into one.
I DISLIKE COPY CATS&I DISLIKE YOU.
I know you're gonna have tons of reasons for yourself,
What The Fuck okay,
I couldn't careless,you're just so FUCKED UP&A PAMPERED SHIT.
I'm not gonna start panicking on the same post about being copied,no i'm not like you :P
NEH NI NEH NI POO POO*sticks out tongue,wriggles fingers on my nose!
HAHA! IN your FUCK FACE,CONTRADICTING ASSCLOWN.

Oh if you need to know what i'll be getting next,
i'll post up a list for you.
So you can happy go shopping for it!
I'm into leaopard prints now, so you want?!?!?!?!?
"Like flower"-.-

Okay i'm done here (:
Goodbye.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

hahaha. u sucker! =x

Rachael Pong said...

:D:D:D:D:D:D I ROCK,& I KNOW IT.
HAHAHA :PPPPPPPP

-pt[i]ng said...

hi.i wanna ask sth regardin ur bf n u :) hehe.ur bf is a gal,m i rite? :D ok,my bf is oso a gal...so wat i wanna ask is tat...will u get jealous when ur bf get close/ too close to her other gal frens??
will u tend to dink alot (imaginations run wild, eg.too much body contact wif her frens) when she goes out wid her gal frens?
im askin tis cuz i'll. so i wanna c if im the onli one who gets way too sensitive or izzit tat mst gals will fil tis way... :)
i hope to hear sum comments frm u :D
thx!!!

Rachael Pong said...

-pt[i]ng: Actually,i don't.
It really depends on you,its normal for your "bf" to hang out with girls,so yea and they can be very good friends.So don't try to think so much,just trust?it will help(:

-pt[i]ng said...

=) ooh, okie, thx for ur advice. looks lik its time for me to change... haha. if i succeed, den all thx to u! :D take care!

-pt[i]ng said...

btw, do u trust ur bf? hmmm, my bf din do aniting, but i cant seemed to trust her... how?

Rachael Pong said...

-pt[i]ng : I do,why not?Well,maybe she hasn't gained your trust,but if you don't try to,you'll never know. (: