Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Gravity,

*Dust off the spider webs and dusts

"Set me free, leave me be.
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me."



Time check : 1:45am

Good morning blogger, finally back home to this space after a long hiatus. Guess I really needed the time off to think about some stuff that clouded my mind for far too long. But I've come to realise that no matter how long, somethings cannot be mended however hard you try. Every choice you make has its consequence, but I've been very blessed. I get reminded everyday how loved I am with the people around me and how much more there is to life, partially cause I've been busy with the things I enjoy doing and being with people that bring so much joy to my days. 

On a brighter note, I've braved through my 10 days of ISP in August. Though my hardest and longest month, I'm glad its over. Officially back to taking classes regularly as well, thankfully Ange is in SG to push me during classes. Also back to teaching little ones, who never fail to make my days all sunny with rainbows, I don't know how I got so lucky to enjoy what I do for a living. With this said, thank you 老师 for everything you've taught me, for sharing this passion with me. I miss you on most days when I get to see the littles ones, I get reminded I was once like them, and how you'd clap so loud in class to the beat I can often feel my ears going deaf, nothing can replace those memories. I do hope wherever you are, you are doing well. 


So September has been pretty swell so far, term break has been amazing. I'm also currently a SPN(Supernatural) Fan/Addict, I caught 10 seasons within the past two months. That's kind of my guilty pleasures during my free time, which I'm actually glad I made the choice to follow the series. Even though I'm the only one amongst the rest to watch this show. I've also been taking up Pole dancing? Haha I never thought I'd say this but I really enjoy it, Beeps and I finally have a common interest apart from dogs that we can do together although she really has some talent for this its crazy how beautiful she does it? Well its almost the end of September, I cannot be more excited because Simaling is finally coming home! 10 days of amazing summer with this girl, I can hardly wait. (: 

October would be my last paper of the semester then I'm off for my long break, which I'm so excited to share because finally, after saying this for many many MANY years, the girls and I are officially going on our first overseas trip together this October. &Also in December a family trip with my fav girls after our last trip to Taiwan/HK. Hopefully then I'll have more pictures to fill this space, I know its getting really empty and wordy. 


Although times are hard, but I'm thankful. To a better end to 2015, bring it on.
Good morning/night, sweethearts. Stay Beautiful. X

No comments: