Monday, May 4, 2015

Univeral Studios Singapore // Joey's Advance 23rd.


Hello hello hello. Time check : 2:26 pm.

Its been a really long time, today is the 4th of May. We're almost half way through 2015? Now thats what you call in a blink of an eye. So my days have been pretty good I'd say since I last pen my words in this space, I've done things I never thought I'd ever do, I've gone to places I never thought I'd go again. &My first sem results are back with positive colors, which I'm really happy about.

So to start of my first post in May, I'll talk about Joey's 23rd Birthday! She's been talking and whining about wanting to go to the beach and universal studios, so since Beeps isn't around I've decided to plan an advance birthday celebration for her since her birthday happens to fall on a weekday. We've made plans to head to the beach, but the skies weren't going with our plans so we ended up at Universal Studios Singapore! We basically took plenty of photos? I mean ......

Since we entered..

While waiting to take pictures with the mascots...

With the mascots...

&Other random times...

 As for the rest of the day, 


Well thats pretty much it, we ended our day with Joey starting with desserts first...as usual.

Then headed off to Thai express for dinner with my parents, cause Mommy wanted to give her a dinner treat. So the most exciting part of the past few weeks was this, also the release of avengers but I have no damn time to go watch it. God why. Alright now, its my bed time again. I hope I'll be diligent on updating as much as I can when I'm free, hope you guys had a good long weekend!

Happy Monday beautiful people. X

No comments: