Thursday, August 28, 2014

Feelin' Lucky,


Fully armed in Styledasher.
Accessories : Balenciaga , Pandora , Styledasher
Photo Creds : Desiree 


Hello Wednesdays, camping once again at Gabby's place. He's asleep right now and I should be too, but I just seem to be very awake at awkward timings like this. Anyhow, I've been trying to update this space as much as I can not to leave it empty, or dusty in another words. &I'll try to get the photos I've taken recently soon, need to stop being so lazy with photos and get a new portable cam! Money money money, its good being back to school, but its better earning money I guess. 

Alright, I'll try to head back to bed or continue watching my dramas, which I've been so addicted to recently. I wanna go tanning, anyone? 


In the meanwhile, stay beautiful and have a great Thursday! X

No comments: