Tuesday, August 20, 2013

1095 days, Chapter 3.




Good morning , Tuesday, 4:21am. This space has been awfully forgotten. &I kind of miss typing here. Well, it seems only on special occasions that I fill it up, and today is one of them! Its the 20th of August 2013.

3 Years ago, I found myself drowning in my own sadness and giving myself all reasons to ruin my life. &Then came this boy, took my heart and never gave it back, it has been 3 years now , since then, he has kept my heart safe from harm, from ever tearing into millions of pieces again. In a short and summarized story, he was the knight in shining armor. Thank you , for hanging on all those times when we thought we've lost it, for all those times, we lost all hope to carry on. I wouldn't think it'd be easy for either of us , but thank God, honestly thank God we made it through. I wouldn't know what life would be like without you, or even go through a day you're not in. Others would never understand what we go through to be where we are today. But that's alright, cause I know you make things better anyday. Typing a whole chunk of "thank yous" and "I love yous" wouldn't make up for what you've done for me. So to end this short and sweet paragraph , I'd like to say,

Happy Chapter 3 HunnyBunny. ♡

No comments: