Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can we just for one night,let the stars decided where we belong?

Happy Tuesday sweethearts! Its 3:34pm now and its going to rain and I am so bored. The past few weeks have been packed with almost only mahjong. Also as I aow,m typing right now pebbles is chewing on my laptop........ and then my leg....... D: Anyway,life has been pretty much around Pebbles,Gabriel and mahjong. haha. I don't even know if there's anything else I actually did more than that. Oh wait,I did. I attended a wedding of which I didn't take any photos of. Sadly. 

So right now I'm starting to feel sleepy! Which I have been almost everyday, (God now pebbles is chewing on my bag........) I think being a furball mum is so hard. Its so exhausting! So now,while I go take my nap,here are some over dued photos of Gabriel's cousin's wedding! Which was I think a month ago....  &Pebbles today 3 months 1 day in her new haircut. 


Pebbles @ 3Months and a Day old!

GOTCHA RED HANDED BITING MY TOES AND FINGERS!

No comments: