Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Undisclosed Desires,

Well oh well,looks like the dust has been accumulated here in my space.
Yes,I'm finally able to fill this space up with things again,thankfully cause I've finally got my laptop to do so! After 2 long weeks? Or perhaps more cause I was probably hibernating. Also due to the work and school. So It was my favourite month of the year,3 days back? March. Those who know me personally would know why, celebrated my early birthday @ Timbre with the darlings of my life. Cause I'd probably only celebrate with them every year,without fail. &again on the Wednesday with my parents and Joey and Beepsy. This month was the month I'd probably did the most things,finally got to go tanning,I was glowing like the moon already. Also Kelliwu's 20th @ Food for thought. So I'm gonna leave with the photos of the month at the bottom,and go stuff myself with snacks right now. I'm such a glutton,I obviously didn't learn from all those gastric flu and food poisoning I had recently



































































































































































Been instagramming lately follow me! @rachaelsaywhut ^^ , hate that when I have my phone,my DSLR gets abandoned. Anyhow,have a great week guys! X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still as beautiful as ever :)

Rachael Pong said...

Hey Irene! Thank you!(: Hope everything has been good for you and hope you've been doing well lately! X