Saturday, November 5, 2011

Before my life flies by,I need you to slow me down

Starting of my long weekends and I'm currently at the boy's. So as I said I'd update on the trip to the Singapore Zoo and here I am. Alright,I finally met up the bunny girls after quite a long time. Drizzling day it was for almost the entire trip there,but nonetheless it was pretty alright. Went separate ways later in the evening , then Gabriel and I went for a movie. So that's pretty much how the trip was. School this week was okay,and the exams are nearing. So the photos are at the bottom,that would probably sum up the entire day there. (:






So I came home last night,and I saw this lying on the table! Couldn't express how happy and elated I was receiving this parcel,which I have waited for only less than a week. Dance Direct is really efficient in mailing their items to me , so I'm definitely introducing them to you dancers out there who's looking for a wide range of dance products in just one web (: At the bottom are some of the items I've purchased from them and I must say they are much of a good quality. 
Also,if you're interested in other websites you could go to Discount Dance & Buy Leotard.


ONE MORE THING! I think I've said this before but!
For awesome,grawsome stuffs to grab! Most of the items are left with the last piece,so grab yours fast!

Alright,have a great weekend y'all! X
Btw,Happy Birthday Keon the Bear. (: 

No comments: