Monday, October 10, 2011

Medical Leave,

On medical leave today due to a slight twist in my ankle,so I have the time now to update on my fabulous weekend since school started. So our school week was pretty short,and I've finally met my goal,for not missing school for an entire week. So my school week was pretty productive,including my weekends. Friday was a short day but lessons were great. 4 students in class due to "Third Space" production at the Esplanade the rest of the class was there. My night was spent with Gabriel,having Sakae Sushi! I cannot explain how much I've haven't had sushi in the longest time and that Sushi is my love? Alright so away from that I also caught "Real Steel" that night. &I must say,the show was fantastic. So the highlight of the week was Saturday,I relieved Eugena's Baby Ballet's class in the morning. The girls were such sweethearts although here and there,you'll find one or two kids harder to work with but all in all,it was really good. I loved every single one of those girls. They made my day , and particularly one of them gave me a small flower! Which I do not know where she got it from , but that was the sweetest thing ever. So,Sunday. The monsters finally came home,so did the double A's. Had a good time laughing with everyone. My weekend was the most satisfying one this semester. X


Anyway,selling away this pair of wedges! Size 36! Do support and fund us! 






No comments: