Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lectures get alil' dry these days,










































Tomorrow's a public holiday! Happy National day by the way,finally another day of rest for us dancers cause Tuesday's are the most tiring days! Well,for me at least hahaha , so here's the pictures of my other adorable classmates which 've been uploaded by Terry! But poor him cause most of the photos only contain our faces not his and the photos come from his macbook. HAHAHA. Okay I wouldn't be that mean but credit him for the pictures,so today wasn't all that bad at least Kinesiology was entertaining. WDH was kinda dry but still bearable. Had dinz with @gababc and Aaronz and watched them play a little LAN. Then now I'm home,I want my ice cream still. But I guess I'm just gonna hunt for food to satisfy that ice cream hunger.

Happy National Day all! X

No comments: