Friday, February 20, 2009

Like this,always.

Today is F.R.I.D.A.Y (:
TGIF!

School was a definate slack day,
so slack like as if o's were over.

Something funny by Liz today,
she talks with the slang,

*fan blowing at her,
Liz: Its
rather chilly
here.
Me: then why on the
fan?
Liz: If not it'll be
rather
Ketchup.
Me: -.-
and just the day before,


*Liz doing her work.
Liz: Why are you not doing your
work pong pong?
Me: lazy lah.
awhile later,
Liz: lets see,i'm at my last
question alr...*paused for a moment,
and you haven't even started.

Well anyway,after school headed home with beh.
Took lrt home,Saw Nessa Swinn in mrt station.
Yes Nessa how sweet of you to accompany me,lol (:
you and your lame excuses,haha.
Went home,bathed and got changed,
went to meet Beh,and then met baby at cine.

I got my belly stud changed,total yayness.
and its not thinning! :D
okays,today was a shopping spree with beh tan.
$$.(this reminds me of vivian,haha don't kill me if you see this) :D
she's obsessed with money,even monopoly's money. -.-
had dinner at Ps,walked around for awhile,and now i'm home.

Tomorrow with beh for dental appointment,@11.30am!
thats like freakin' early.*gives a face.
well,i need my new pointe shoe still
they don't have my size!
Shipping in late march,
okay,i'm kinda done here,
so yupp,bye.

Urgh! SDT auditions!*shivers.



oh btw,Grossified. -.-



I would be happy everyday,just like this. (:

No comments: