Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Damn it.

School,not good.

Alrighties.
School is seriously boring me out,
though i'm trying effing hard to concentrate in class
especially for my sciences.Urghs!
Ungraded,Fshit.
Okays,lately i'm like some hairstylist in school,
helping people with their hair (:
Haha Cally,6points 6points!
oh yes i forgot to blog about something very important,
today before having physics,beh&i were having fun outside class.
Sec one's walked in 2 rows,so Beh& i decided to blend in.(: (On purpose)
While walking behind them,Beh suddenly say,"what lesson we having now ah?"
DAMN LOUD.then the girl in front replied,Hisss..tory?She saw beh in shock. lol
Seriously,funny :D haha. omg that totally made my day.
&& a very big thing,I CAN PLAY BELLA'S LULLABY! :D
Totall coolness yooo.

And big big congrats to my Dearest Mandywonggggg,
bloody 9points,for a bloody slacker. lols
haha,hp with you this sun,AND FREAKING LUNCH! :D
imsoexcited.rarrs.

okays i haven't seen baby for 3 whole days! ):
bloodyhell,i want to QUIT school lah hor. -.-
&all of a sudden,i miss my tongue piercing,
nabei.):

No comments: